Jeevansathi Review 2020: Objective Evaluation of the Indian Dating Service
- Modern website;
- Massive audience;
- Free registration;
- Mobile app.
- Low women’s ratio;
- Most services are fee-based;
- High prices;
- Long registration process.
How it works?
Everyone who wants to join the Jeevan saathi community can sign up on the official page of the service for free. The whole process is quite a while and takes up to twenty minutes. It includes the following steps:
- Complete a short survey asking your gender, email address, phone number, and password. Apart from your account, you can create a profile for your friends or relatives.
- Fill in your profile details, such as first and last name, birthdate, mother tongue, religion, marital status, and height.
- Another questionnaire will ask your career details, including the occupation and city you are living in. One of the mandatory fields there is annual income, which is a part of the personal information section.
- If you are okay to share such sensitive details, you would have to add at least 25 words about your personality in a window below and complete registration.
- The last step is all about your lifestyle and family. Unlike previous steps, where all fields are mandatory, you can skip this one and add it later.
Like most other dating sites, Jeevansaathi uses the phone verification option to confirm your identity. Yet, by verifying your number, you agree to receive calls from the Jeevansathi support team, which may be unacceptable for some users.
Once you’ve created your profile, you can start your matchmaking experience on Jeevansathi. There are a few common ways to get in touch with single indian girls.
But the tricky thing is, you cannot contact other members until you get your membership upgraded. The only free-based feature at this stage is sending interests.
After upgrading your account to the premium version, you will get access to the service's full functionality, including the following features:
- Astro compatibility. A complex matchmaking report will show up your values compatibility and future obstacles, if there are any.
- Daily recommendations. Apart from daily matchmaking, you will also receive random profiles that are out of your requirements. This feature could be irrelevant for users who know precisely how their potential partner should look like.
- Kundli. Kundli matches will appear once you complete a survey asking questions about your horoscope.
- JS exclusive. With the JS exclusive, you will get a personal manager who will promote your profile.
- Refer and earn. Jeevansathi offers a referral program. You can invite your friend to join the service and get 200 rupees on a personal account.
The Jeevansathi functionality differs from regular dating services. Although the website has a modern and pleasant interface, it could be easy to get lost there. Different boxes pop-up regularly, which distracts users from the main activity.
Jeevansathi has recently designed a mobile app which has the same functionality as a desktop version. It is available for free for both Android and iOS users. You can download it on the Play market and App store.
Jeevansathi was initially designed for singles from India and surrounding countries. However, nowadays, it has a massive community of American users. There are currently over 800,000 members registered on Jeevansathi.
The women to men ratio is about 1:3, which makes it challenging to find a girl on the website. Most girls seek a serious relationship and marriage here. Their average age is 27 years old and above.
The number of weekly users is usually more than 25,000. Yet, do not expect to find your perfect match on the first day you sign up. The website is full of passive users and fake accounts.
As it was already mentioned, the Jeevansathi login is free of charge. The rest of the services are non-free and require an upgraded membership.
Once you decide to unlock the service's full functionality, you can choose from three available packages: Basic, eRishta, and eAdvanced. The Basic option includes messaging and priority customer service.
With the eRisha membership, you will also get an opportunity to view the contacts of the members you like. The eAdvanced package gives access to the full functionality of the service. Jeevansathi pricing starts at $59.99 per 3 months as listed below:
Users can use Mastercard, Visa, American Express, and RuPay to proceed with checkout. You can also pay with an Indian card for the website to convert the total price in Indian rupees.
In today's digital world, safety stands on top of other aspects. And apart from high-quality services, a reliable dating website is supposed to protect customers' identity.
Like other platforms in the industry, Jeevansathi USA uses phone verification to confirm your personality. Yet, it still gives space to fake accounts and scammers. Besides, a profile verification may take up to 24 hours.
You can also limit access to your photos or account details in your privacy settings. Apart from that, Jeevansathi never shares your personal information with third parties and encrypts your credit card details.
What is Jeevansathi?
Jeevansathi is one of the leading Indian websites that connect singles worldwide.
How much does Jeevansathi cost?
The registration is free, but the rest of the features are fee-based. The prices start at $59.99.
Is Jeevansathi Legit?
Yes, Jeevansathi works under strict privacy conditions.
Who owns Jeevansathi?
Info Edge is the owner of Jeevansathi. It is a leading Indian internet corporation founded by Sanjeev Bikhchandani.
Does Jeevansathi have a mobile app?
Yes, Jeevansathi has a mobile app available for Android and iOS users.
How do I delete my Jeevansathi account?
To delete your Jeevansathi account, hover on your picture on the top-right corner of the page and click the “Delete Profile” button. Then enter your password, and you will be able to deactivate your profile.