Unbiased and Honest Christian Filipina Review
- The subscription plans make using the website more convenient for those who love speaking a lot.
- Much care from the website staff.
- Various discounts depend on your occupation.
- Singing in on Christian Filipina with the Facebook page means more legitimacy for the website and its users.
- A very inconvenient support system, with outdated design and easily reachable online operators.
- The subscription might not be convenient for those who use the site rarely.
- Some annoying banners.
- Many unverified users.
How it Works?
To become a full member of the website, you need to pass through the registration process. Here is a brief algorithm with some explanations and guidelines:
- First, you need to find the banner on the main page of the website called Сhristianfilipina.com. With it, you can register via Facebook or proceed to the registration form. Choose a convenient option for you.
- Continue selecting different options (preferred age, your name, your email, etc.), until you reach the point of setting a photo:
- Once you upload your image, you will be redirected to the questionnaire. You will have to answer nine questions. A popping up banner will ask you to do it honestly.
- The questions concern your previous experience on online dating websites. It will help if you hit the big red button when you finish writing about yourself.
- The website will choose a personal manager for you and ask you to leave your phone number.
- The registration is over. You are redirected to the main page of the site.
- You can verify and edit your profile on your profile page. To reach it, hit your name on the blue line on the main page, and choose an option you need.
- To become a full member, you need to activate your account via the confirmation email, provide a service with an ID document, and subscribe to the plan that allows direct communication with other members and many different bonuses. To do it, you need to hit the word UPGRADE in the menu of the main page.
Once you finish your registration, you can communicate with different users, trying to find your best match with online chats and searches. You will receive the first message on the site from the staff member of Christian Filipina. She will ask you if you need help with anything essential.
The audience of the service consists of Filipino Christian females seeking a husband and Western English speaking men (in most cases) looking for a bride from the state of the Philippines. There are more women than men, so luck is on their side on this site. It does so until you realize that the majority of women on the site are not fully verified. So, it would be best if you were cautious when you speak to women on this website. In general, a man will find here many Beautiful Filipina girls of different ages, while a woman can choose a husband from the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, etc.
There are three main kinds of subscriptions on this website. You can choose from the Gold, Platinum, and Unlimited status. They all differ in the number of messages you can send and the number of consultations concerning a person you like provided by the staff of the Сhristianfilipina.
The minimum price (1 month, gold account) is $97 per month. The platinum is $99 per month, and the unlimited plan will cost you $197. You can cut these prices by paying a bigger sum for several months at the same time. The website accepts different kinds of credit and debit cards.
The existing Christian Filipina reviews do not agree with each other when it comes to the safety of the website. This particular Christian Filipina review can reassure you that the safety measures are on the average level. The site has got antivirus software. It could use the HTTPS server, but it does not. A user needs to pass several steps of verification. However, there are no moderators, and support management requires waiting. In general, the website is worth your attention. It is not without disadvantages, but they are not critical. In its niche, it is an optimal dating service.
What is “Christianfilipina”?
It is a dating service that specializes in dating Filipino women online. In it, you can pay for different kinds of communication with other users.
How much does “Christianfilipina” cost?
The site works on a subscription basis. The minimum price for the subscription plan is $97 per month, and the maximum one costs $197 per month.
Is “Christianfilipina” a Scam?
The website does not seem to be a scam. However, one cannot guarantee that you can easily avoid communicating with an unreliable Christian Filipina scam user.
Who owns “Christianfilipina”?
It is a private website owned by Peter Christopher. He has found the website and is the owner at the moment.
Does “Christianfilipina” have a mobile app?
The mobile application is available in the AppStore and GooglePlay, along with the full version of the website optimized for mobile devices.
How do I delete my “Christianfilipina” account?
You need to be logged into your account. On the account page, find the FAQ section. There, it would be best if you reached the 16th paragraph. You will see the link to the cancellation page. Indicate the reason that makes you leave the service and wait for the confirmation email.